LETTER OF COMMITMENT FOR THE CREATION OF
"INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF TELEWORKING â€“FIDT"
ON THE BASIS OF A NETWORK OF COLLABORATION FOR THE STUDY, DEVELOPMENT AND DISSEMINATION OF TELEWORKING AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
The Policy Makers and experts, representatives of different countries and institutions, attending the meeting of the investigation: TELEWORKING, PUBLIC POLICY, and MODEL LEGISLATION gathered in the city of Buenos Aires on day 28 of august 2010:
Create the FIDT â€“ International Forum for Telework Development, Â and actively participate through cooperative dialog and solidarity to improve the inclusion labor at global level.
1. That representatives of different countries belonging to various institutions are developing public policies, amending and drafting laws on teleworking, as well as conducting activities of dissemination and research, in the development of local economies.
2. That, these legislative changes, public policy and research due to the strong growth of teleworking it needs of considerations suited to this time.
3. That requires the parameters factual and human, especially for the improvement of productivity and for the management of the human talents.
4. That, those representatives have expressed the need to form a network of collaborative work in Telecommuting, through the joint action and shared responsibility, to browse together the arduous task to legislate, enforcing, disseminate and implement the new rules on the matter.
5. That, the members recognize the need to deepen the knowledge of the royal dimensions and characteristics of teleworking, in terms of promote the determination of the possibilities of their effective use in the public and private enterprises, which to identify with greater ownership the nature and scope of this phenomenon in different countries.
6. That, the objectives committed and expressed by members interested in forming this network of collaborative work, consistent with the historic moment in the countries globally and by far the actions to develop are inserted in areas of mutual interest, determining the need for concerted efforts through a joint action, supported by the exchange, dialog and mutual collaboration of the actors in the demonstration.
Resolve to create the:
INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR TELEWORK DEVELOPMENT (FIDT)