Garmin fitness devices are known for their ability to track the activities of users. This is done with the help of a satellite that constantly sends signals to Garmin devices to know the exact position of the users. Then, the information is further sent to the Garmin Connect app through which, it can be sent to other devices. But, what if the Garmin Connect app not working? Well, this is a common scenario, which can disrupt the entire chain of data transfer.
Here is how you can fix the problem of Garmin Connect not working/syncing:
- When you close the app and don’t open it can result in data not syncing issue. The data from your device will not be synced to the app.
- To solve this problem, you can power off the Garmin device for a few seconds and then, turn it on again.
- If you are using a rechargeable watch, then there won’t be any power button, so you will have to plug your device into a USB power source using USB cable and then, unplug it. This will restart the watch.
- Now, turn the Bluetooth setting on your phone off and then, turn it back on.
- Turn off your smartphone and then, turn it back on.
- Remove your Garmin device and then, add it again.
With that, the issue will be resolved and your Garmin Connect app will be synced to the device.