If you are impacted by a medical condition that requires a chest X-Ray, these exceptions might save you time and money.
If you have any concerns about your health, it is important to get professional help. One way to do this is by getting IV Vitamin Therapy in Miami and advanced therapies. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule.
Image Source Google
Here are four reasons why you might not want to get a chest x-ray:
1. You are pregnant or may become pregnant in the near future. A chest x-ray could cause serious harm to your baby if it is done during the first trimester.
2. You have a metal coil in your windpipe (a tube that goes from your mouth and nose to your lungs). A chest x-ray could cause the metal coil to move and cause serious problems for you or your child.
3. You have a pacemaker, defibrillator, or other implanted medical device that could be damaged by radiation from a chest x-ray.
4. You have an infection that can spread through exposure to radiation from a chest x-ray.
Types of Physicals
Most people think of a physician when they think of health care, but there are other types of physicals that you may need. Here are four different types of physicals and the exceptions to getting them:
1) A health check-up is an optional exam your doctor recommends for you and your family to make sure you're healthy.
2) A well-check is an exam your doctor recommends for people who have chronic conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
3) A mammogram is an annual examination that can help detect cancer early.