Hemorrhoids can be a common problem in pregnancy and childbirth. They can develop in the first or second pregnancy. If a woman has ever had hemorrhoids, it is possible that she will get them again in the first trimester.
For the best hemorrhoids treatment, you can visit www.proktis-m.ca/.
Image Source: Google
Hemorrhoids may develop during pregnancy, or even while a woman is pushing. These hemorrhoids usually disappear after childbirth.
What are the preconditions for hemorrhoids in pregnancy?
Varicose veins can develop anywhere in the body during pregnancy. This is due to the pressure placed on the veins of the lower body by the ever-increasing uterus. The slow return of blood to the lower body parts is caused by this.
This puts additional pressure on the veins below the uterus. These veins then become enlarged and dilapidated. This phenomenon can lead to hemorrhoidal units.
What remedies are available for hemorrhoids in pregnancy?
- Soak the area in warm water for about a quarter of an hour, several times per day.
- Use soft cloths to wrap ice blocks around the rectal area. Ice can be used to reduce discomfort and pain.
- Apply cold compresses infused with witch hazel. These are good for hemorrhoid lumps.
- Alternate between the cold and warm methods. Begin with an ice pack application, then proceed to a sitz-bath.
- Wet wipes are better than toilet paper for personal hygiene. For hemorrhoid patients, you can buy medicated wipes.
- You can use hemorrhoid relief products that are safe for pregnant women. To ensure that you choose the best over-the-counter medication, consult your doctor before purchasing.